Fascism guild Thai RO club ~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fascism guild Thai RO club ~*

Thai Ragnarok Club ~*

บ้านค้นหาLatest imagesสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

โพสน์เป็น10แล้วนะ

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
anubis333

จำนวนข้อความ : 233
Registration date : 11/10/2009

โพสน์เป็น10แล้วนะ Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: โพสน์เป็น10แล้วนะ   โพสน์เป็น10แล้วนะ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:15 pm

The older PS3s weren't particularly noisy but the Slim seems to be more quiet and, after several hours of play, it didn't get as warm as my Classic. The ONLY 2 USB ports bother me a little because I brought along the Eye, a USB-wired HDD, a USB keyboard and a dongle-based wireless keyboard. That meant that I had to do a lot of plugging and unplugging when testing. In real life, it's not so convenient to charge a controller and access more than one USB-connected peripheral. There are third party generic USB hubs (ugly) or PS3-specific port extenders and media hubs that could be used to increase the number of USB ports and bring back the media card slots.
Leatherman surge
Leatherman core
Leatherman kick
Dingo boots
Gillette shaving cream
Ladybug bedding
Ladybug baby bedding
Infant life vests
Stearns life jackets
Stearns life vest
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
anubis333

โพสน์เป็น10แล้วนะ Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: โพสน์เป็น10แล้วนะ   โพสน์เป็น10แล้วนะ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:15 pm

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
anubis333

โพสน์เป็น10แล้วนะ Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: โพสน์เป็น10แล้วนะ   โพสน์เป็น10แล้วนะ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:08 pm

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
anubis333

โพสน์เป็น10แล้วนะ Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: โพสน์เป็น10แล้วนะ   โพสน์เป็น10แล้วนะ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:16 pm

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

โพสน์เป็น10แล้วนะ
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
Fascism guild Thai RO club ~* :: ` Fascism coffee shop ~* :: MaX Party ~*-
ไปที่: